Ibersol beach is situated in a residencial seafront also kown as El Prat de Vilanova, it is a flat beach with fine sand. At its north ends with Nansa street that separated the Llarga beach with a breakwater and right at its south by Cubelles beaches. It is around 500 m in length, 40 m wide with a total surface area of approximately 19,500 m².
The beach is accessible on foot or by vehicle.
The beach complies with quality and service requirements with certificates: BLUE FLAG, BIOSPHERE and ECOPLAYAS
During the bathing season from May 1st to 30th September:
- No dogs or other animals allowed on beach area
- Night fishing is permitted between the hours of 9 pm and 8 am
Lifeguard first aid cabin, during the bathing season
During the bathing season the beach also has:
- Xiringuito beach bar Kiwi, bar service up to 30th september
- Toilet and changing areas suitable for disabled users
- Public showers and foot showers from 1st May to 30th September
Beach area is cleaned daily, information signs, megaphone, rubbish bins, sea safety flags,water quality control, and amphibious beach chairs (contact to reserve 698945215).